Search & Win

Friday, July 3, 2009

Maddie's TWO!

Wow, where did the time fly. My baby turned two last Sunday. We went camping with our family and closest friends and had a great time!

This post is a bit late, but I have to venture downstairs to the desktop to load my pics, and then venture down again, to upload them from computer to blogger.

So here goes. Maddie is a mess, but hey it was HOT and we were camping. I had brought a dress for her to wear, but it never made it on her!

The Cake


Goodie Bags


Aunt Becky and Cam...the kid ALWAYS has a grouchy look on his face. But I think it is adorable. Since he is my baby boy. There is Aunt Shell on the side and Ken and Danny in the back!


Maddie- the best picture I could get of her smiling cause it was so sunny she was squinting in all the others.


I was so surprised that she blew the candles out all on her own! I know, I shouldn't be. But it was cute!


Maddie had no problem figuring out how to get presents un-wrapped this year.
And YES that is Christmas paper... lol. Then night before we let her open one gift from one of her friends. Who got her a princess outfit. It was so hilarious Maddie walking around in the grass camping with high heel princess shoes on. And you could tell she thought she was SOO cool! lol.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Yay! HAppy Birthday Maddie!! I love her little curls!

That Nora Girl said...

Cute pics! Happy birthday, Maddie! <3

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwww... I LOVE all the pics!! Im finally catching up!!! :)