Search & Win

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I saw my Mom

in my dreams last night. Or I think it was actually earlier this morning.

I was pulling out of my dad's drive-way and on my way out I saw a bright light flash in the window of the door. I just knew it was my Mom and I should look. So I looked into his big window, and sure enough, over she walked to the couch. I could see her bright white hair pulled back into the usual style. She sat down on the couch. I was in my car but my hand started frantically waving and I was yelling so loud "MOMM, MOMM, it's me, I am hear, I see you!" She had a smile on her face but I knew she couldn't see me or didn't hear me yelling to her. Then she changed to an older version of herself when she was on predizone and was heavy and super puffy. Then she was gone. It was so sad. I just wanted her to know I saw her, and I just wanted to go talk to her for just a minute! But she was gone! Now all day I can't stop thinking about her and just how much I miss her. How much I wish I could just see her ONE MORE TIME. It's been almost 10 months. Holy crap that is a long time not to see or talk to your Mom.

Anyhow, I need to start blogging more. Cameron is so cute and I need to get his antics on video and stuff more. He is already pulling himself up. I looked back and Maddie had not done that until she was 11 months old! Wow. I will be back more often, I promise. WIth more pics and videos!