Search & Win

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy!

WOW!  I cannot believe a year has gone by.
I remember this time last year-
being amazed at how much nicer of a hospital Beaumont was...in ALL ways.
being amazed at how much quicker and easier my c-section went this time
puking during the c-section because of the meds..  eeeww, I know.
being so happy that I was able to breathe and not feeling the way I did the first time
at the last minute changing my mind about watching him being pulled out.  I told them NO, no way did I want to see it.  Then I am sitting there waiting, and I think about the fact that this would be my last chance, and that I cannot wait ANOTHER second to see what he looks like!
I remember feeling so at Peace during this time and my hospital stay.  I only cried once during my entire stay there about my Mom.  It was the last night, and I think it was the going back to face reality part that made me feel sad about her.
I remember feeling like a complete family.  There is just something about having two that does that too you.

Well, Here is a year in review of Cameron : 

Mister Cam is such a BIG BIG Boy!  He is sassy, and funny, and oohhh sooo lovey!  He was such a savior for my family at this time last year.

He already fights with his sister, and knows exactly what he wants, and how to cry and pout to get it.

He is SOOOO Close to walking, I really cannot believe he has not take off yet.  Just yesterday he has even become more brave about taking steps.

He does this super cute little smaking noise with his mouth.  The noise is cute, and the way his lips pucker, oh my gosh!  Makes me want to eat him up right now just thinking about it.

He pulls hair, and is good at it.  He always gets a tight grip, and usually wraps it around so you hardly have a chance at prying his fingers off.

When he hears someone say Ya, he claps his little hands and gets a big smile.

He jams.  This has to be the funniest thing.  He has this little too cool guy jam he does when he hears music.  I HAVE to get this on video.  His face is just too cute.  He looks around like "what, what, I am badass"

Bottom line:  HE LIGHTS UP MY WORLD!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Cam! What sweet pics!

Jim said...

Microsoft's ambitious update to its Office 2007 suite has done away with the familiar, gray Menu of features and pull-down menus shown here in Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. Some of the most commonly used commands have moved to unexpected places. Here's a sample of what's moved and what's new in Office 2007