Search & Win

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cam Cuts First Tooth!

Cam woke up when I got home from my scrapbooking night with the girls. He had been sooo whiny all yesterday and did not sleep well all day. Very unlike him. Then today he did not sleep well in the morning but took a long afternoon nap. Then when he woke up later tonight I thought...hmm... wonder if there are any teeth yet. Felt his bottom gums and sure enough, there is a sharp little bugger poking out at me. I can't really tell which ones it is. I know it is one of the middle ones, but it is SO very in the middle that I am not sure. It doesn't help that he won't let me feel it well, and certainly will not work with me to let me LOOK at it!

ooohhhh, my baby boy cut a tooth! No more gummy yummy smiles! boo hoo! Next thing you know he will be walking. ;) OH, and he has become quite the crawler lately. He now crawls army style and also up on his knees. He is fast and very mobile.

I did promise that I would never say anything, but I can't help it, the world should know. He is a SUPER DUPER lover boy. He gives me kisses and puts his cheeks up to mine and says ahhhwhwhhhhhhwe. But then he gets all shy if someone one else sees us. He is total typical BOY. And I love it. I am so happy to have my little boy and my Girl. I really do feel blessed.

AND, he also does this thing... I am not sure I can even describe it and I will probably NEVER get it on video. But when you look at him, he like smiles, and does the deep voiced uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, usually putting his head down and jetting his belly out. I am sure this makes no sense to any of you. But when I read this 10 years from now, I bet I will totally have a visual in my head of what it looked like!

Cam Man Cam Man, smily boy! Momma loves you- you bring so much joy!

No comments: