Search & Win

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's HEEEERRRRREEEE!

What you ask?  NABLOPOMO! 

I am super excited.  I know, I am a dork.  It is a challenge for bloggers to post EVERY Day!  And it begins today the first of November.  I did it last year, and I really enjoyed it and at the end I felt a bit like I had finished some therapy sessions or something. :) 

This weekend was a very fun. busy, exhausting weekend.  I am very happy for the extra hour we got today.  And I actually got to enjoy it as the kids stayed the night at Nanny and Papas.  However, I probably will lose any benefit to that extra hour of sleep tomorrow, because today was so exhausting for Maddie that she went to bed at 5:30!  So... I am planning to be up at 3 tomorrow.  lol. 

Well, I am feeling a little lazy, but my intent was to post pictures of the weekend for this blog.  So I might go downstairs and post them in a bit.  But I wanted to get this blog out there to start off the NaBloPoMo fun right away! 

1 comment:

Jim said...

Microsoft's ambitious update to its Office 2007 suite has done away with the familiar, gray Menu of features and pull-down menus shown here in Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. Some of the most commonly used commands have moved to unexpected places. Here's a sample of what's moved and what's new in Office 2007