Search & Win

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Parade

This past Sunday was my town's Memorial Day Parade. I will have to say the parade this year was much better than last. But they are super short now. Under one hour. They used to be around 2 hours.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of Cam enjoying the parade. Oddly enough I did not get any shots of Maddie there. I think that is because she was too into her sucker to come be a ham when I got the camera out.

However, I am including a picture of HER from the parade last year, cause I love comparing the two of them around the same time frame. Although Cam is almost 8 months in this picture and Maddie was 11 months. Funny, huh!


Cam cried a bit when the sirens started (maddie never cried) but he also got over it really quick. He also bounced any time a band or music, or anything like that came by.



No comments: